With great honor I received from a very talented blogger, Alicia Benton, the nomination for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much.
Most of you probably already know the rules to this award, but in case you don’t, here they are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award, and link back to his or her blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asks you.
3. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers of your own whom you think are as awesome as you.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
6. And finally… Display the Liebster Award logo on your page.
To start with, I’ll answer Alicia’s questions.
1. Favorite TV show?
An all time favorite; Seinfeld
2. Why do you blog?
I blog to share with others the passion for photography .
3. Pinterest: Brilliant or Nightmare?
Not brilliant, interesting.
4. Best place you’ve ever visited?
It’s hard to choose but I would say Tokyo, Japan.
5. How do you like your potatoes?
Roasted with skin.
6. Favorite chicken nugget dipping sauce?
7. Song with great lyrics, but a terrible beat?
Russians, by Sting.
8. Do aliens exist?
Yes of course.
9. Favorite holiday?
10. Do you sleep wearing socks?
If it’s really cold.
11. Shower or bath?
11 Random facts about Myself;
1- I love extreme sports.
2- I love to travel by plane.
3- I hate people with no moral.
4- I ride my motorcycle everyday.
5- I love sushi.
6- I love sunny and hot weather.
7- I hate bad drivers.
8- I don’t drink coffee.
9- I love to read.
10- I love when people try to knock me down because……. They can’t.
11- My family is my inner strength.
Now here are my 11 nominees for the Liebster Award;
Now 11 questions for my incredible nominees;
1- Favorite sport?
2- Favorite animal?
3- Summer or Winter?
4- Steak, well done or raw?
5- Favorite color?
6- Last Book?
7- Favorite Language?
8- Best moment ever?
9- Afraid of heights?
10- Best movie?
11- Lucky Number?
Thank you so much Alicia Benton, http://aliciabenton.wordpress.com/, for the nomination. Go and check out Alicia’s blog and…… enjoy!!!!!!